View Profile LeafyguyDS

17 Movie Reviews

Cool and all...

But it would be cooler if it was interactive. You'd could have a fire and reload button that plays the animations when you click them, and you could spend as much time as you want on each individual gun. The way it is now just seems a little rushed to me.

gexa9 responds:

thats a fair point.
I have actually made a very simple interactive laser shooting flash.
(press spacebar, laser shoots)
and probably should have implemented the same code knowledge into this,
but it was really just to tone the animation.

LOL

Very funny, captures the true rivalry between Call of Duty and Halo fanboys. And I just want to say to all those people who are like "COD IS DA BEST" or "HALO IS BETTER", that's a matter of opinion. I'm not saying one is better than the other, in fact, I like them both. But you can't go bashing someone else's opinion just because you don't agree with them.

OPFOR

"Your Mother! Tacitical Header! Tango Sucka! Bambi!" That, and the references to two of my favorite movies (Terminator and Aliens) make me LOL.

MoozipanCheese responds:

I LOL because you LOL.

8 Game Reviews

Useful

Sure, the graphics aren't groundbreaking, but this is a very helpful little turorial, especially for me, since I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing when it comes to coding.

Nice

I have the original arcade machine of this game, and it's exactly the same as this one. Good work!

Good

But it runs a bit slow on my computer, even with low quality, and backgrounds off.

3 Audio Reviews

Pretty awesome

Unlike bobomatic, I actually like the midi sound and it gives it it's own unique style. And not anyone can put audio on here and expect it to be liked. Or good for that matter. At least you took the time to make it and put it on.

ConkerFanForever responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Threats:

They actually work. Plus, this is a pretty cool song!

Sorry, but...

I'm a huge Nirvana fan and I don't think that wordless techno suits the song... But it was pretty good, nonetheless.

Check out my deviantART page to see more of my art. (link below)

n/a, Male