Flash Button Tutorial Flash Button Tutorial

Useful

Sure, the graphics aren't groundbreaking, but this is a very helpful little turorial, especially for me, since I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing when it comes to coding.

Street Fighter II' CE Street Fighter II' CE

Nice

I have the original arcade machine of this game, and it's exactly the same as this one. Good work!

Spewer Spewer

Good

But it runs a bit slow on my computer, even with low quality, and backgrounds off.

The Cole Train Soundboard The Cole Train Soundboard

Good and good luck

lets hope that it gets into the soundboards!

Link is FAST Link is FAST

Not amazing, but...

The sprite is a bit small, it could be bigger than my fingertip. It would also be cool if Link gained momentum as you ran and he continued to move after you got off of the right key. And maybe some immobile enemies blocking your way to dispose of. But, what you have is good, better than I have done.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Niiice!

Good, hand-drawn graphics, not to hard, and loads of fun. Just runs a bit slow on my CPU...

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Amazingly fun

It starts out fun, and continues to be fun. That is, until you've purchased everything and unlocked all of the achievments. Maybe if there were extras that you could spend all of your extra money on, this game could last a whole lot longer.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Fun Fun fun til the baddies kill you.

It's loads of fun. Shooting arrows at everything from flying pots to blimps has never been so much fun!